I am a beauty!!
1. Name: Megan Crivello-Khan
2. Age (no one under 13, please): 24
3. Location: Madison, Wisconsin
4. Three positive adjectives to describe yourself: Active, Cheerful, Curious
5. Three negative adjectives to describe yourself: Drama-Queen, Judgemental, Flighty
6. If you could live anywhere in the world for one year, where would you go, and why?: I visited Newfoundland in Canada once on a family trip when I was really little, and I'll always remember thinking it was the most beautiful place on earth. So peaceful and idyllic, right there on the ocean... close to nature and with a rich history, the perfect place to spend a year filled with both adventures and peaceful days!
7. Describe your relationship with love: My husband is my life, my soulmate, and my best friend. He's not the kind of man that I dreamed of before I met him, but he's the perfect missing half of my soul, balancing out my life, and I never want to be apart from him. I'm very old fashioned and cliche when it comes to love, but so is he - we're both from immigrant families with a strong old fashioned background. But the thing is? I'll never get over how much more fun and alive even the simplest things seem with him. Even arguements have more meaning now.
8. Favourite three books: House of Leaves, Eugene Onegin, Jane Eyre
9. Favourite three movies (excluding animated films): Singin' in the Rain, Dangerous Beauty, Master and Commander
10. What is the meaning/significance/derivation of your username?: In the live action Sailormoon show, Minako is a pop singer, and her big hit song is called "C'est la Vie," like the French term meaning "that's life." However, it's also a pun since Minako is the superhero Sailor V (which would be pronounced like "C'est la Vie" is in Japan). Later on she also becomes Sailor Venus, so C'est la + Venus = Cestlavenus. :p
11. If you could change one thing about yourself or your life, what would it be?: I really wish I could be more patient and think things through a little better. Things always seem to work out well for me, but that won't necessarily always be the case...
12. Why do you love animated movies? I am a Disneyworld fanatic. My husband and I worked there, as a matter of fact, and from that I came to love Disney movies. Later I began to see other animated movies, and then branched out into anime. I don't really think of an animated movie differently than I do a live one though - if it's a good movie, it's a good movie. :p
13. Anything else we should know?: I love being around people and doing things in a group, even though I can be very fickle and have little patience for stupidity. I'm always the first to try something new, but also the first to want to move onto the next new idea, and I'm very easily distracted by shiny things. Friends say that I'm fun to hang around with, but that's usually after a drink or two. :P I'm super loyal to those I love, but on the flip side I tend to be a bit of a viper once I decide I dislike someone... I love my life, and living it to the fullest, travelling and always learning new things. And I also love having a great home with a loving family and friends to come home to. No matter what happens to me in this life, I plan to always find adventure where I can!
14. Pictures or description of yourself:
Here's my Photobucket account where my most recent pics live.
Here's pictures from the last year or two, for some variety. (And body shots :p)
And yes, that is my actual eye color. :p
15. Please provide the links to at least three votes you've cast on other applications:
Actually, I think I voted on all of the unstamped apps. :)